From:
Susan Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:59:17 -0500
I have had a ferret with a metal ear tag. I have pictures of the day I
got him with it in. My ferret was smuggled out of a research facility.
I just lost him a couple of months ago and he was the BEST ferret ever.
That is why the researcher smuggled him out and vowed never to do
research that involved ferrets again. My vet removed the metal tag.
He also had an identification microchip that I never did remove. It
contained information that would only be useful to the lab.

Susan Holland