Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:01:17 -0800
I was wondering - earlier I was going to tip my hat in (well, one of
my fuzzies at the bridge was actually going to) to do bridge greetings
because I am no longer working and going back to school.

But, I heard that many people were in the running.

I was wondering, if there was anyone chosen and if so - were they going
to get to send reports to all of the people who have had fuzzies go
since SaraFerret retired. I know how important the requests and reports
are, and didn't want to see anyone not at least get a report if I could
help it.

Laryssa

[Moderator's note: The lack of greeters is totally my fault. There are
many volunteers waiting and I will get back to them. Between two places
lately and thus a bit disorganized, but it shouldn't take long now. BIG]