From:
Michael Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 04:52:55 -0800
Hello everyone. My name is Michael Wilson. I host the Ohio Ferret
Rescue website which as of last night has become the National Ferret
Rescue website. I changed the format to give recognition to the many
volunteers and donors from all across the country whom without your
support, the rescue could not have been a success.

I have been in talks with Lori Sies of Ferrets Dream House about
resolving the controversy surrounding the rescue. Lori states that she
sincerely wishes to resolve these issues and heal the black mark that
she has received from the Ferret Community. She further states that she
wishes to answer all questions that she is legally entitled to respond
to. Certain questions may have to be filtered through her attorney but
every effort will be made to answer all questions. To prevent answering
multiple versions of the same questions I ask that you send your
questions to [log in to unmask] We will compile the
questions and post them on the web with answers. If we cannot answer we
will tell you why. We need to move beyond this controversy and reunite
as "The Ferret Community". We have many ferrets and shelters out there
needing help. It is vitally important that we heal from this issue to
re-secure the confidence of those individuals whose help we need so
dearly.

Thank you,
Michael