From:
Cristy Kit Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:33:28 -0600
Hi, I wanted to thank our anonymous donator for thinking of our
fuzzies. I received a Marshalls Sleep Sack with no note attached, it
came from Petco Warehouse out of Joliet, Illinois. I have no idea who
this is from....I appreciate all donations and wanted to make sure
you knew it....I hope this message finds you...Thank you so much for
thinking of our kids.

Sincerely Kit Crider

Jack & Cristy "Kit" Crider
"Had A Life"
Traded it For Ferrets !
Kit's Critters Ferret Rescue and Shelter
Promoting and Protecting the well-being of Ferrets
e-mail
web-site url
http://www.freewebs.com/kitscrittersferrets/