Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:52:28 -0400
Halloween is upon us, and what would Halloween be without the Great
Ferret Oracle? Conditions are perfect for an appearance. The sound of
dried, brown leaves are rustling in the winds. The occasional cool
gust of wind from the north carries them up into tiny twisters that
travel across the grounds. The long reaching shadows from the trees of
Appalachia stretch across the Tennessee lands. The skies don't have the
gray overcast yet, but instead have the deeper darker sapphire color
against the orange, red and yellow tree lines of the mountains. The
days are quiet as little children attend school and parents are
diligently working. Perfect for ferrety fun.

"You're killin' me here, Pharos! Omg, Blacky, look at Pharos." Kip,
the ferret from Pakistan was rolling in his hammock in hysterics.

"What the heck are you doing deaf boy?!"

Pharos's paws fly up in a flurry of ASL and Blacky dooks, "Slower,
slower! You know I don't do that stuff well..."

Pharos, looks at Blacky like he is the dumbest 'tard in ferretland,
and very slowly starts over. In sarcastic, huge, exaggerated sweeping
movements he signs, "I'm doing a staring contest for ferrets and
putting it up on YouTube. I'm practicing on Kip. Look, let me show
you." Pharos shoves his face directly into Blacky's face and opens
his eyes as wide as they would go.

"Stop! You're slayin' me!" barked Blacky as he let out a familiar
ferrety sound, "heh heh heh."

"See? He's great at it! Seans' going to film him today and put it up
and put out a challenge."

"Pharos, you're a 'tard, dude. Ferrets can't stare you idget! Not
unless they cheat and get a hold of some fermented raisons or their
mom's Benedryl,"

Pharos's pudgey toes sign, "What are you kidding me? I'm not letting
Bo, the bird to top ferrets."

A light bulb goes off above Kips head, "Oh is that what this is all
about? Blacky, Sunny, feathered cockatiel extraodinairre, was cruising
YouTube to see how his videos were doing and came across this video
challenge from Bo, the parrot. Stupit' bird. Just sits there chirping
and staring. I mean DUH. Like that's hard for a stupit' bird"

Pharos's furry lips start moving a mile a minute while he signs, "Rocky
could have done it. And Rocky Bobbles too ... I can do it for Sean. You
just watch.".

"You know it IS kinda funny, Blacky ... and talk about a challenge for
a ferret, ya know?" said Kip while swinging and lounging in the fleecey
hammie while popping the occasional kibble in his mouth.

A violent explosive cloud of smoke appears in the ferret room. And a
dark haired woman wearing a ridiculous pointed hat spins around and
shouts, "What is going on here?! Staring contests? Are you serious?!
Have you nothing better to do while I'm away than to sit and stare at
each other and then put it up on the Internet?"

"Nice hat," quipped Kip.

"Thank you ... uh ... Sharon Beardon used some of 'shine money from
her Georgia still to get this for me. Look it has stars and mo..."

"It's Pharos! He's doing it! I'm sitting here dutifully awaiting your
return and orders as always," interrupted Blacky. Behind the Oracles
back he shot a snarky smirk at Pharos's way.

"Pharos? YOU? You did this? BRILLIANT! What a brilliant boy!"

"WHAT?!" screeched Blacky!

A stifled giggle eeked out of the nearby hammie, "Hehehehe.."

The Great Robed One, spun around and feces flung from her magical
pooper scooper. The fuzzies ducked as it splattered on the walls. She
pointed it at Blacky and said, "Yes, and you ... will be the first
video reply to his challenge..."

With a great sigh, Blacky dropped to the floor like a pancake.

The Oracle waves he hand over a bowl of kibble and they slowly rise
in the air. With a wave of her other hand, they slowly begin to take
form and spell out something ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QmQKuetemA

Wolfy