Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:03:56 EDT
>From:    Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Let's get our sh*t together because the cavalry isn't coming. For
>a brief moment, I thought you had deduced a sensible conclusion.
>
>And PLEASE leave the HSUS alone so that we can try and work their
>system the next time we need to (now that we know how).

Alas, it was not to be. You continue to defend the indefensible. The
HSUS does not differentiate a "Home Based Rescue/Shelter" from a
"Hoarder". The AR Agenda classifies all such animal welfare entities
as abominations. Also, there are no "Responsible Breeders"
( http://www.peta.org/campaign/ar-responsiblebreeders.asp ) of any
species of animals.

The HSUS does not Operate nor Financially Support animal shelter in the
USA. The have no money "To Help the Animals", but they managed to send
the Texas Humane Legislative Network $100, 000 to support the AR
Legislative efforts here in Texas.

The Calvary didn't show up this time; They weren't there at any time
in the past, but you want us to believe, "they will be there the next
time." "Of course I'll respect you in the morning!"
Ha-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-ha......

Dooks and Blessings,

Rick White - SAFE Legislative Affairs Liaison
Tel: (210)  661-9195 or (210) 661-0608
PO Box 190042
San Antonio, TX  78220-7000

"Stupid is as Stupid does." Quote from "Forrest  Gump"

[Moderator's note: Please note general animal rights discussions, such
as PETA's agenda, are not appropriate for the FML unless they very
specifically deal with ferrets. The HSUS discussions have been allowed
since they dealt specifically with the HSUS response (or lack of) to
the DMK rescue. But let's not drag PETA into this -- they didn't even
feign interest in the situation. Please keep on topic -- general posts
bashing or supporting PETA, HSUS, ASPCA will be rejected. BIG]