Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:06:16 EDT
Hi all

SOOO amazed that almost all ferrets have been moved out already. I
actually find this hard to grasp. What an amazing bunch of people
ferret lovers are. Can all of you actually believe this? Unreal.

I was writing to HSUS almost everyday trying to get them to help. I
sent off major addresses and phone numbers and names, and a number
of articles from the FML about the rescue efforts. Someone named
Dawn wrote back and said she was going to pass the info on.

Apparently, Ann from HSUS actually IS helping one of the people that
has taken in ferrets...Barb Clay.

For some reason, I got a message from Ann. She is trying to get hold
of Barb Clay again.

So please pass on this info to her...anyone out there who knows her.
And let us know, when you can, IF the HSUS actually DID help Barb and
the ferrets.

If they did not help out with this...I would never bother to donate to
them again. By the way...I never heard at all from Ohio SPCA or the
ferret magazine or Animal Planet. I really am deeply disappointed.

In awe of the few stresed out and financially stretched out shelters
out there,

Lisette