From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:20:04 -0500
When I was in Japan pets were not allowed. In turn they could 'rent' a
dog to walk or have for a few hours or a day or so but they were not
allowed to have pets. I guess that has changed allot since my visit
there.

As to the Va ferrets, the news really did no justice to what happened.
In fact they offered allot of lies and untruths all for hype, something
news reporters are famous for. They need to stop doing that and as much
as I hate lawsuits maybe a darn good lawsuit for not telling the truth
and focusing on the development sensationalism would put a diminishing
curve to that behavior. Is much needed for sure. A great example is the
damage they did to airline travel with the hype on crashes. Is proven
aviation is the very safest form of transportation available but there
are many that do not believe that, even after loosing over 150,000
people on the road in 'accidents' and losing ZERO in plane 'crashes'.

We do have allot to work on now and for a long time. Maybe some day,
in a perfect world.......

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation