Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:14:47 -0400
Is it ok to give a ferret a homepathic supplement with grain alcohol
in it?

Has anyone ever heard of or used an Azmira product called "Panc'rse and
Glucobalance"? It is supposed to balance the pancreas and I was told
by the person on their Product Support line that it can be used for
insulinoma. But in the catalog I got with the supplement, it is listed
under "Diabetes" so now I'm afraid to give it to him. This product used
to be called something else--I found it in the FML archives. I think it
was called "Devil's" something.

I'm thinking of sending it back, so please let me know as soon as
possible if you know anything about this. Email is faster, as I get
backed up on my FML reading.

Thanks,
Shron