From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:52:01 -0500
Mr. Gordon,

My name is Winchester and i belong to Sue and Dave--well--that is what
they think!! I am in biggggggg trouble!! Mom is complaining about all
the dooks i leave laying around and she cant find dook cleaner around
here because of the holidays. Seems that is one of the biggest selling
gifts to give this year!!

You see, Mr. Gordon, I camr grom a horrible farm in Ohio and Ms. Lori
Sies has set me free. Well, when mommy Suecame to help with us
rescues--we sorta chose each other and I am now well fed and well loved
and cared for--but my running and jumping seems to leave lots of dooks
laying around. So, do you have any extra dook cleaner mom can buy?? Can
all these dooks have anything to do with that nasty surgery mom and
Aunty Lori put me through?? I liked those little ball thingys attatched
to me, and now they are gone--sigh.

Thank you for your assistance---Mr. Winchester, master of the
WINCHESTER WEEZILS