Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 23:13:59 EST
I need your help to explain to this 17 years old to understand. She
thinks that I'm lecturing her. She states that she lives on her own and
I explain that I've been on my own since 15 years old so I know where
she comes from. She sends emails, all upset and miffed. I was trying
to help her to see if I could get this sick ferret to the vet to get
looked at. She stated that for a 17 years old girl, she's extremely
experienced and that she is getting this sick ferret with 6 months to
live to be adopted out. I begged her to keep her and hold her in her
arms until she passes away with a familiar face in her eyes instead of
a stranger's face. She gets so upset, thinking I'm lecturing her and
such so I decide to walk away. Maybe one of you can talk some sense
into her. I just worry about the sick one. Poor kid. Otherwise, at
least I know I tried.

Here's the copy of her posting:
 Reply to: [log in to unmask]

Date:  2007-11-10, 4:08PM CST

i have 3 female ferrets, their ages are 7 months, 3yrs old, and the
oldest one is 8 and she is actually sick, the vets say she has about
6 months left to live.
-they are all decented and fixed. they are up to date on all shots and
 vet checks.
-they come with a 5 ft tall cage, and all their necessities needed to
 care for them.
-i prefer they are not seperated
-i am asking for a rehoming fee of 125$ for everything

i also have a male who is 5 yrs old
-he is fixed and decented. he is up to date on all shots and vet checks
-he comes with a 3 ft tall cage and all his necessities as well.
-he can not be homed with any other ferret, he is aggressive towards
 them
--he is just fine with other animals though
- i am asking a 50$ rehoming fee for everything

if you wish to re-home just one just one of them then we can discuss
that also i am willing to lower the price if you pick them up if i
bring them to you then i will ask for a higher price do to the gas
prices

PICTURES ARE UPON REQUEST   Location: watkins