From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:07:33 -0600
other than Kim Fox. I've already spoken with her.

Ok, I have a ferret loose, a plumber let the front door open. I had
Rascal & Nelson playing in the LR as play time. The plumber was here &
was ONLY to be at the back of the house. For whatever reason, he went
thru the front door, leaving it crackedopen. I was in another part of
the house doing poop patrol & was not aware of it for some time. When I
found out, I hollered at Dale, the plumber, to get his arse out here &
help me find them. My neighbor helped find Nelson. We've still not
found Rascal.

All of my nieghbors know this as I've put flyers out for a 1 mile
radius. Have an ad in the paper & radio.

I walk around every 2 hours (when not at work) & shake a treat can.
Callinghis name. Yes, even at 2 a. m. I carry a flashlight with me &
peek under peoples sheds, cars, ect.

I have 7 carries with food/bedding set out. I check it when I do my
*round*.

Ok, on 3 sides of me, I have peanut/cotton/pecan fileds. On the other
back side is the mobile home park. This place has lots of wild cats.
And I've seen hawks.

Rascal went on this adventer last Tuesday morning. It got in the 30's
a couple of nights.

My hope is running out here of finding him. Alive.

So, if anyone knows of someone with this gift, I could sure use some
insight on Rascals whereabouts.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter