Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:39:02 -0700
Sara ferret I know this is a lot of greetings to do at once. But I
was wondering if you could greet my babies that have passed away in
the past few months? I dont get on the computer to much to ask for
the greetings as my computer is real slow.

Twinkie was an albino ferret who had intestinal cancer and was a real
bouncy kind of gal. Loved to bounce around especially on her mat.

Stoney was a dark sable ferret who had a white bib. He had prostate
cancer. He was the chunky one who would remind you of the Peanuts Pig
pen character. Stoney loved his treats and would eat just them if he
could.

Mick was a dark sable ferret who just got to old. He was the love of
my life. Mick was my first rescue and when I put him in my arms he
just started kissing me.

Rocko and Boots went together both had cancer. Rocko was my first
ferret. She also was the love of my life. Boots was a rescue who kinda
looked like the cat and the hat with his white and black spots.

Tell them all that I love and Miss them a lot

Thanks

Julie