Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:10:10 -0400
Dooks to one and all.

After our last fur-kid went to the rainbow bridge, we did not have the
heart to move anything from our Fuzzies Room. Finally, we have cleaned
out the room and we find that we have 6 cages (a couple of them are
multi-storied), some ferretone and a bunch of ferret toys.

Thanks to the State of Michigan, when I had to put my mother into a
nursing home, the State took all of my mother's assets ($62,000.00)
and ours as well (another $30,000.00). We, therefore, are living on
Social Security, Medical Disability, and an Annuity from a Workman's
Comprehensive Claim. This means that we are living each month with
too much month and not enough money.

Therefore, if anyone is interested in these cages, toys, ferretone,
etc. then please email me at [log in to unmask] and perhaps we
can make some kind of arrangements for you to pick them up (we live
in the lower portion of Michigan, above the thumb, along Lake Huron -
Oscoda, Michigan, and out in the woods). I am unable to afford to ship
these items to anyone who is interested. If you are a shelter, I would
be pleased to give these items to you, but you will have to pick-up or
pay for shipping.

To all that have lost their Fuzzies to the Rainbow Bridge, do not
dispair, for one day we will all be reunited in Life Eternal, for
the Great Creator of all that is, welcomes the spirits of all living
creatures back into the Great Hereafter.

May the Peace of God which surpasses all human understanding, be with
you all.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans, owned by 2 canines
and 2 felines, and many other fur-kids at the Rainbow Bridge