From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:05:04 -0400
I've been using Sun and Earth products for about two years now and I
love them. They get ALL the stink and yuck out of the ferret laundry
and the all purpose cleaner is great for their cages and play room
floors. Sun and Earth is running an October special -- A sampler pack
for 1/2 price. The sampler pack includes a full size laundry detergent,
fabric softener, all purpose cleaner in a spray bottle, glass cleaner,
dish liquid, hand soap, auto dishwasher detergent, micro fiber cloths
and a sample of their new dryer sheets. Plus, you get free shipping
with orders over $45 and a free 8oz hand soap with a $35 purchase or a
full case of 8oz hand soaps with a $75 purchase -- and it's all shipped
in cornstarch peanuts that the kids can play in!!! Plus, if you find
that you like the products and want to continue using them, the
cleaners and the laundry products are offered in a gallon size for a
lot less than you'd pay at the grocery store for "green" cleaners.

From their website:

All our laundry products and cleaning products are free of petroleum
based cleaners, chlorine, phosphates, dyes and perfumes that leave
behind residue that could be harmful to your family, children and
pet's health.

https://sunandearth.com/aboutuspage.aspx