From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:21:53 -0400
Hurry, time is running out for our July/August raffle for the Lakeroad
Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter. The deadline for purchasing tickets is
9:00 PM EST on August 28th (that's 6:00 PM Pacific Time)

When you look lovingly at your furkid that you adopted from a shelter,
just think about the unconditional dedication, sacrifice, love and care
that a shelter mom or dad extended to your furkid so that you two could
find each other. Brenda Johnson dedicates herself every day to our fine
furry friends and since she's the only shelter in upstate New York, you
can imagine how busy things are for her. Brenda has saved hundreds of
ferrets' lives and now she needs a little help from all of us to get
her through. For as little as $2 you can help Brenda and at the same
time, you can win one of 10 really cool prizes in the Friends of Ferret
Shelters raffle:

http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com

* An outdoor gourmet griller's gift basket with a delicious selection
  of sauces and spice!

* Beautiful, delicate crystal, bead and pewter ferret earrings handmade
  by artist Lynne Whited!

* Adorable, amazingly comfy ferret beds: cars, strawberries, "monster
  truck" fabric and Cozy Kritter cubes!

* A luxury Bath & Body Works gift set with lotions, slippers, candles
  and a complete manicure/pedicure set!

* One totally adorable, three-dimensional wood picture frame designed
  by Mary Badenhop of Pipsqueak Productions!

* A pamper-your-ferret gift basket with toys, treats, bedding, a handy
  cage pocket and Totally Ferret for senior ferrets!

Every penny from your ticket purchase goes directly to the Lakeroad
Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter. Tickets are $2 each, three for $6 or six
for $10. The deadline for entries is Tuesday, Aug. 28 at 9:00 PM.

Pay instantly with PayPal - instructions are on our website. You can
buy tickets for one item or any combination of items you want.

Brenda needs our help. Won't you spare a couple of dollars - and
perhaps win a great prize too?

Thank you,

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich

Friends of Ferret Shelters