From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:16:42 -0400
I was planning to make a personal donation to Lori but I am hoping that
matching funds donated through IFC/ELF/FERRET will motivate even more
people to donate to help Lori! I am offering to match up to $500
donated to the International Ferret Congress earmarked for Lori. This
matching donation will be made direct to Lori to use for supplies, pay
helpers or for vet bills.

Please take advantage of these matching cash donations by making a
donation today. Direct donations can be made via PayPal to
Be sure to note it is for IFC/DMK.

Checks may also be sent to Linda Iroff, 46180 Butternut Ridge Road,
Oberlin OH 44074, please note for IFC/DMK. Donations may be tax
deductible (always confirm with you tax advisor)

Also in subject line please specify that donation is for the DMK
rescue.

Thank you!
Kristeen-NJ