Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:19:17 EDT
>From:   Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I was just wondering if anyone from the  Louisiana region was going
>to Ohio or getting something together to go  there?

HI,

I have a friend from TX that is going and is going to bring me back new
addition(s). She will be going next week. I am so excited! I personally
can't go - sniff sniff - but I am thrilled to be getting new addition(s)
here and I sent Lori a care package that will arrive there on Wed.

BTW - where in Louisiana are you located? I have tried to reach all the
shelters in Louisiana for the FERRET update of shelters and all that I
have come up with is 2 in Shreveport, LA - My shelter and Samantha's
shelter --

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana