From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:47:29 -0500
hey everyone...

these will be the FINAL prize packages for this raffle...we have 20
prize packages now..and that is plenty!!!!

so i respectfully ask that if anyone else wants to donate prizes to
a raffle/fundraiser for the DMK 700+ Rescue...please donate them to
another raffle...i am sure there are other fundraisers going on...
and that way you can still help... but this raffle is already
overflowing!!!!

if you do not know of another raffle to donate to..then please post
here on the FML or a group you are on...I know there are websites out
there with this info..but i do not know the url's offhand...

thank you ALL so much for making this such a successful fundraiser...
i am so touched by all of you...and i know Lori will be also when she
gets the info from this and the funds...

I have decided to run this thru the end of October...and i will then
start the SOS Holiday Raffle...[only postponing that one by 2 weeks...
so that should still be just fine]

here is what we have...please go to the website for details of the
packages...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/mckay-rescue-raffle.html

Prize Package #1 Donated by Kim Fox
A "Ferret Angel" Afghan by Kim Fox

Prize Package #2 Donated by Rose German
A Bedding Set by Rose German

Prize Package #3 Donated by Kat Parsons
A Free Web Page Design by Kat

Prize Package #4 Donated by Fran Brown...FerretsAreLove.com
Bedding and Crocheted Eggs

Prize Package #5 Withdrawn

Prize Package #6 Donated by Clover Williams
Ferret Jewelry Set

Prize Package #7 Donated by Robin Vieira and by Kimberly Emerson
Crocheted Eggs by Robin Vieira
a $25 Johnny Rockets gift card from Kimberly Emerson

Prize Package #8 Donated by Kim Fox and by Renee Downs and by
                            Florence Love
Animal Communication Session...20 minutes....by Kim Fox
1 batch of Renee Downs' Homemade Biscotti
and a "Britches" sleepsak by Florence Love

Prize Package #9 Donated by Applebees!!!!
A $25.00 Gift Certificate to APPLEBEES!!!!

Prize Package #10 Donated by Karen Easton [kat's sis!!!]
Hand Made Wooden Nativity Puzzle Set

Prize Package #11 Donated by Kim Fox
Utah countryside Portrait Package

Prize Package #12 Donated by Lisa Duskis, Lisa Duskis Photography
Ferret Photographs

Prize Package #13 Donated by Sandy Repper
A Basket of New Mexico Goodies
NOTE!...MUST be 21 to purchase tickets for this Prize Package!

Prize Package #14 Donated by Dianna Desrochers
Messenger Bag

Prize Package #15 Donated by Eleanor Mead
Sculpture..."Believe"

Prize Package #16 Donated by Jannie B.
Cat Lovers Pack!

Prize Package #17 Donated by Lesley Colton
a 6"x6" ceramic ferret trivet.

Prize Package #18 Donated by Lisa at Ferret First Aid
The Ferret First Aid Bag

Prize Package #19 Donated by Lani Dozier
Animal Print Necklace with Earrings

Prize Package #20 Donated by Melissa Benini
A handcrafted Halloween quilt

ok..snail mail checks...

payable to "Ferret's Dream House Shelter" or "Lori Sies"...but SENT to:

Kat Parsons
for McKay Rescue
P.O. Box 285
Cairo, IL 62914

Please drop me an e-mail to let me know you sent money and how much..so
i make sure you get your ticket numbers...which i will e-mail to you...

or Paypal your ticket $$ to [log in to unmask]

In each instance, Paypal or Snail Mail, i will need your name, snail
mail addy, e-mail addy, AND which Prize Packages you want tickets
on...make sure you identify the check or paypal as for McKay Rescue or
Lori Sies...

Tickets are $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00

Deadline for mailing a check will be October 24th
Deadline for Paypal will be midnight October 30th

Thank you for participating....
JustPlainKat
--
KAT