Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:27:17 EDT
Why is everyone so upset on how these ferrets were acquired. I'm not a
shelter. I am an individual who just loves ferrets to pieces. Too me.
it doesn't matter how Lori got these animals just that it is 700/800
ferrets who are no longer living in dirt and squalor, never to feel
the loving touch of a human hand. Sure I would give anything to have
ALL the ferrets out of the McKay's hands, but I'm more than overjoyed
that these have been saved. They are for the first time, feeling the
warmth and comfort of a hammy, they are being properly fed and have
clean cages.THAT matters to me. Don't think I dont want to know the
whole story but I'm willing to wait. I think what most of the ferret
community is doing right now is the best thing. These people are
phenominal. Lori is a hero to me, no matter how she acquired the
ferrets. This was an awesome undertaking she took on and she deserves
all the credit and thanks there is in the world!!!! Maybe, since I
don't have a shelter and I'm sort of on the outside, I don't see some
things as important. I know most of everyone by name or shelter name
and basically that's it. But I can see the "something had to be done
about the dmk farm" was done and thats all there is too it. So why are
people pressing for Lori to talk about the "hows" just now? The only
thing important now is to take care of these babies. And the fighting
about transporting... this is not the time for arguing. Afterwards if
there is something wrong, we can try to fix it for the future. Right
now, let's take care of the ferts and celeb rate that most of them will
have long , happy, comfortable lives. Thanks for listening. And I'm not
trying to make people mad, its just, maybe, some people are too close
or involved and ARE nitpicking. Laryssa you seem just as wonderful as
everyone else on here, but I'm sorry I have to be one of the ones who
says "just support her, it doesnt matter about details." Do it for
these poor ferrets. At least for right now.

Thank-you FMLers and Lori Sies for caring about ferrets!!!!!!!!