From:
Laryssa Nyland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:35:51 -0700
I don't think that would help that much. As long as you have the
ferrets, you will have the smell. I also ripped out my carpeting in my
apartment and put down laminate, and it didn't help that much. Only
adequate ventilation, frequent bedding changes, the correct type of
litter in the litterboxes, and the right food will keep down odor.

Yes, it's true that carpeting can hold in ferret odor....are you
wanting to rip it out because they've had accidents on it too many
times? Or just because it stinks like the ferrets in general?

What kind of litter do you use in the litterboxes, and what food do
you feed? :)

Laryssa