From:
Laryssa Nyland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:58:02 -0700
Hi!

Why don't you search for Lansing roomates on Roomates.com or the LSJ?
Since it's Michigan State, there should be plenty of other people with
like mindedness, particularly vet students and interns.

Also, if you are at MSU soon check the ads posted on the message boards
around the halls in the vet area as well as others. You should be able
to find someone.

I used to run a ferret rescue in Lansing, unfortunately I moved. If
this had been the same time last year I'd have been in heaven having
you as a roomate! You are exactly what I was looking for.

If I hear anything (I'll put my feelers out) I will let you know.

Laryssa