Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:43:04 -0400
Renee found and shared the following link with us, which tells the
story of the passing a someone who loved ferrets, and whose stories
were enjoyed by many:
      http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/207996

Following the story itself, at the bottom of the page, is a place where
readers can leave comments. You have to register with the site to leave
a comment, but that is easy to do.

I think it would be a wonderful gesture if those of us who enjoyed
Todd's stories left comments at the site, so that people could see how
this one man touched many lives with his humor and kind heart. And so,
I would urge people to visit the site, register, and leave a comment.
It is a way for members of his geographic community to see another side
of the man, and also, if his family visits the site, a way for them to
see how he was loved and is remembered.

Life for any of us can end in the blink of an eye - but we live on if
we are remembered. Please, if you enjoyed Todd's stories, let others
know. Give his family and loved ones the chance to know how many lives
he touched. He deserves it.

I know that I never met Todd in person, but I certainly enjoyed his
writing. My world was made richer by his stories. Often, he helped to
brighten my day. Hopefully, there are others among you who feel as I
do.
--
Danee DeVore
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator