From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:31:35 -0700
Are you aware that other members of the FML have "won" the contest and
never got their prize? The Animal Attraction "contest" is simply a way
for them to get traffic to their site. I highly doubt prizes are ever
awarded. I also know that after one person was told that they won and
after communicating with those at the site were told that a "ferret
would never win" because of their supposed harrassment of the site
owners regarding this  In fact, if you read the contest rules it now
states that exotic pets are not allowed to enter.

So I suggest you stop wasting your time trying to elicit votes because
it's pretty much pointless. And besides - your picture is out of focus.

Laura