Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:35:12 -0700
Hello, everyone!

A wandering ferret was brought to me by the wonderful staff at the City
of Buffalo Animal Shelter. They don't even bother calling anymore! It
was found wandering on Clinton St somewhere in the city of Buffalo.
Anyone missing a fuzzy in that neck of the "woods"? I checked the lost
and found section of the paper, only found 1 missing ferret ad, but
when I called he said his was found.

Anyone in the Buffalo, NY area that may be missing one, or knows
someone who is, please e-mail me for more details. I'll be hanging
on to it for the time being, but I really can't keep it (but if it
comes down to it, the fuzzy can twist my arm and I'll give in!!)

Thanks in advance!

Amy F.