From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:37:05 -0500
Hi All,

I know this is not about my ferrets, but my dog likes ferrets! I have
a Black Lab/Border Collie mix that needs a good home. I am in the Ann
Arbor, Michigan area, but would consider meeting or driving to help
him find a home. Here's the info:

BRADY needs a loving home.

Brady is a very friendly 3 year-old Black Lab/Border Collie mix. He
currently lives with 2 small children, another dog and ferrets. He
does great with the ferrets but sometimes plays too rough with the
other dog. He seems to do well with cats.

Brady is current on all vaccinations; has been microchipped; and
is neutered. He has great manners. He loves to show off his tricks
especially for a treat. He loves to play fetch. He walks well on a
leash. He's housebroken and is trained with the invisible fence. He
did well in puppy obedience, dog obedience, dog agility and in-home
training. He is not crated, but loves going in his crate to sleep.

He needs to find a loving home; without children under 12 years old
and alpha dogs.

Please call Michele at 734-337-3331 for more details.

*Please feel free to cross-post.

Michele Doyle
734-337-3331