From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:43:52 -0500
First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

I was given permission to Crosspost.

Debi

Hi Everyone,

Well it's just about that time again for our Annual Two Day Show.
Everyone loved that we held two full shows on both Saturday and Sunday
so much that we going to keep with tradition for 2007 as well. Since we
know and understand that not all you have availability on Saturday's,
our Sunday show presents the prefect opportunity to show or even attend
a ferret show. Our Show is being held in congruence with the Greater
Philadelphia Expo Show. Not only do you gain access to our show upon
registration but you have access to the entire expo show the whole
weekend. Or if you are just looking to come and look around, don't
miss all the family fun the expo offers. There is a wide assortment
of vendors. Our show packett is available on our website at:

http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/march1718showpackett.htm

Don't miss out on all the fun and excitement! We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show and Events Coordinator