From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:41:23 +0800
I take great pleasure in announcing the formation of the International
Ferret Congress Australia (IFCA).

IFCA is the Australian branch of the IFC and together with it, and the
other branches in Canada and the Netherlands, will strive to act as a
channel of communication between ferret owners in Australia, and the
rest of the world, to share advances in ferret information for all to
benefit.

We look forward to organising our first Australian symposium in 2008.

Letters to all Australian ferret clubs and associations are in the
mail.

If there are any Australian members of the FML who do not belong to
a club, but would still like to receive mail from the IFCA, please
e-mail me.

Our web site at www.ferretcongress.org.au is in the process of being
developed, so you may like to check on its progress in a couple of
month's time.

Shirley Hewett
Secretary IFCA