From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:20:49 +0100
I va once made a wheel set for a friend o mine who had a paralized
ferret. Here you see some pics:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/stiph136/sivarswheelsa.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/stiph136/sivarswheelsaan.jpg

I borrowed two wheels from a toy bike, , some old bike parts from my
bike and some new ribbons that stich together like u fing on sportshoes
or many other clothes and it worked. Just as we found out it worked,
Sivar died ( the ferret who needed it. But it s pretty easy to make.

Grreetz, Joos
pr en web log management
Stichting Fretten & Marteropvang Amersfoort "Tuatha de Danann"
http://tuathadedanannspride.web-log.nl/
http://draaksfrettenlinks.jouwpagina.nl/