Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:36:17 -0600
sigh. It has happened again. One of the foods I feed is gone from our
area. Pita likes Alpo Gourmet Cat food and our local store discontinued
it. For those who don't know of me, I do feed a nutritional recipe to
all the fuzzies that share my home and they get adequate nutrition from
that recipe. I feed high quality ferret and cat/kitten kibble as well.
I also feed what I consider their 'snack kibble', the ones that are of
a lower quality but that they like so well. I'm not here to start
another food debate, only asking for help in locating a food that is
no longer sold in our area.

If anyone can find the Alpo Gourmet Cat food, box or bag, in their
area, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll pay the purchase price
plus shipping.  Pita will be so very happy if you can help her find her
favorite snack food.

Thanks. tle
www.ferretfamilyservices