From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:17:43 -0400
A Special face is missing from earth today "Bruno FerretWise Fox" our
special needs downs-syndrome like child who arrived in a MD breeder
rescue back in 1999 (which brought 11 intakes in a single day) -- has
left this earth after a 3.5 year battle against adrenal problems and
lately fighting insulinoma as well.

Bruno had many endearing qualities and personal traits that those
humans and vets who encountered him will long remember. He was
especially attached to his adoptive parent Daddy Ray. Bruno could throw
tantrums with the best of them - most memorable for me was his distinct
dislike of those responsible for his adrenal surgery 3.5 years ago.
Post op he for a week turned his back to anyone (and sulk ) who
attempted to communicate with him after putting him through such
trauma. Bruno was never a bitter boy - an emotional one but he loved
life and his family both furred & human. He is especially missed by
his Dad and will forever remain close in my heart.

Play well little munchkin  -- until we meet again!

Shelter Mom Alicia  www.ferretwise.org

your donation today can help save a ferret in need tomorrow!