From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:26:30 -0500
A brand new, exciting symposium is being planned for June 22-24, 2007.
We will have new speakers, new topics, new food - (thankfully because
the food from the last symposium would be stale by now), raffles,
vendors and good times.. And this year, we will have break-away groups
so you will be able to attend whatever interests you. These groups
will not take place during the sessions, so you will not miss a thing.

You must register to attend. I am told Portland is gorgeous in June.

If you would like to be a Regional Coordinator for your area, please
write to me ([log in to unmask]) or Renee Downs at [log in to unmask]
The duties of a Regional Coordinator involve talking up the symposium
in your area - and I know many of you love to talk :-) - and passing
out flyers to vets offices and pet shops. For those of you in
California, you don't have to say you have ferrets as this is an
educational symposium. Nothing wrong with learning about them...
for when the time comes that they are legal!

For registration information, just click on
http://www.ferretcongress.org.

We hope to see you there.

Francine

Francine Prager