Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:19:54 -0800
Dear Fellow Hooomins,

The FLO refused to accept our surrender after taking our television
remote hostage. In fact, they escalated the conflict by stealing our
VCR remote. Fortunately, our latest covert scouting mission resulted in
the successful return of all missing items: TV and VCR remotes were
found on the bottom shelf of the office closet, and a handheld GPS unit
which had not yet been reported missing was discovered tucked away in
the yarn basket in the living room. We must fight back against this
unprovoked and unwarranted aggression!

Julie - slave to Zeno (who cutely scooted a remote across the carpet
with his nose and paws when we put it in front of him),
Chester, Aggie, Ginger, and Sned