From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:00:05 -0500
More ideas need to come in on this, but I think it will work, but,
I don't think there should be a limit on how many sponsors help a
specific shelter, what I mean is: One person helping one shelter at $1
month, is helpful, but not a great deal. I think if 10 people want to
help a specific shelter, it should be that way.

I realize some won't get as much as others, but fair is fair, people
should be able to pick the shelter they want to help, regardless of
how many others are helping, OR maybe on the website, a limit could be
set, once a shelter has a set amount of people, like 10, then close
it to any other help. Then anyone who wants to help will have to go
to another shelter to help until they have 10 people. 10 or 20, any
number can be set on the site.

I don't know what will work, really, but I do know, many need help,
including myself.

Call it the "Shelter giving Site" or something to that effect.

Hope we all come up with something because way too many shelters are
having to close their doors, what's happening to the ferrets that need
a place to go? I hate to think of the things that could happen.

Sue

Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store