From:
ruby supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:24:08 -0500
Hi,

I am always willing to help a shelter in need. But not being near any
of them I (and I am sure there are others like me) are unaware of the
shelters that need assistance, and supplies. Maybe, at least once a
month the shelter moms can make a list of the items that they need and
or the $$ needed and I am sure the generous Ferret community will be
willing to help. I donated to many shelters with our $1 a month but
like so many people, I started to forget and other things got in the
way of my sending $1. But if there was a monthly list of supplies and
funds needed it would be a reminder for all of us to help out. There
may be people who can support by sending supplies or at least the money
to pay vet bills.

Maybe the 1st week of the month you all can send in your lists. I know
all the shelter moms ( supermoms) are overloaded with their furkids,
but us regular folk have no idea the hard times you are all going
through from one moment to the next. I personally can not understand
how anyone can give up a precious little ferret. It just breaks my
heart. I have a huge appreciation for anyone who can run a shelter
It is a hard job that requires so much sacrifice. Thank you guys for
doing what you do every day!!!

ruby