Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:40:29 -0500
Do you know of a child (17 years or younger) who has been a benefit to
ferrets, a ferret, or the ferret community? I would like to write about
a youth in my column for Ferrets magazine. I did a similar piece a
while back and it ended up be one of the most refreshing topics I had
ever writen about. The children showcased in the article beautifully
demonstrated the fact that you do not have to accomplish a great feat
to make a difference in the world. Perhaps you know of a child who is
interesting or has done something unique related to ferrets and you are
unsure if they would fit the billing. You won't know until you write me
with your suggestions! So write on! I hope to hear from you soon.

Rebecca

Wolfy
www.wolfysluv.com