From:
Ferret_mommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:14:15 -0800
My Daughter is doing her Grad project on Ferrets I know alot! but not
everything Therefore I have a request. of GREAT site's dealing with
Ferret's and EVERYTHING TRUTHful out there so any help and pointers
would be greatful. These Student's HAVE to do a grad pro to Graduate!
Thanks

OH! and ANY good site's with lot's of ferrets and what their COLORs
and such are!

FERRET'S RULE Life isnt life untill your owned by FERRETS :)! Are you
Lucky enough to have a ferret!? :)