From:
Michael & Stephanie Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:50:26 -0500
If you live in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area (Williamsburg, Newport
News and further South) and can't find the Innova Ferret Food I have
found someone that will order it for us. The St. Francis Pet Resort
and Rehabilitation Center in Williamsburg will order the 15.4 lbs bags
along with their cat and dog food order. Cost with tax is $36.96. My
boys loved the cat version so I wanted to switch them to the ferret
line.

Their phone number is (757) 253-8199 and are located at 102-B
Tewning Road - it's off of Ironbound Road. They have all kinds of
organic dog and cat food and treats too if you have other pets,

Stephanie
owned by Ozzie, Ziggy, Lenny, Toby and Tyler