From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 07:38:46 -0800
Hello everyone;

For anyone who sent greetings and love to Susan Hayes in AR she has
IM'd me to say that she has not been able to post to any group. She
would like you all to know that she appreciates the cards and extras
that she received last month.

She says:
with me very sick and in the hospital and all i m having puter problems
and that the Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter wishes to thank every
one for the nice cards and little gifts that was send the last month
and i should be back on line soon

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/FerretCare/ - Join ferret care and
share your care experiences
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer