From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:37:47 -0800
I was thrilled to receive news from Clover tonight that she has another
wonderful little girl in her home now.

Thank you too, to everyone who emailed me and offered to help with
the transport of this little lady. And best wishes of much love and
happiness to Serena and her 5 little bundles of jumpin joy. Thank you
Serena for having the guts and heart full of love to let Elecktra move
on. That was such an unselfish special thing to do.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/FerretCare/ - Join ferret care and
share your care experiences
"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer