From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:35:26 -0500
Risa, I know this is several days late, I am just now getting to
several of the FML's this week. Your post brought tears to my eyes. I
hope things turned out good for you and Baby. I know the agony of not
knowing what is wrong and the emptiness of your home when your precious
little one is not there.I had hoped there would be an update on later
digests but I did not see any.

I sincerely hope that that you have been happily nursing Baby through
whatever her illness is and just have not had the time to write.
Hopefully the powers that be have given you and her the gift of more
time together. Please let us know how she is, and how you are? You
are both in my thoughts and prayers....