From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:22:07 -0800
We received several packages of gifts for the rescue ferrets in our
shelter from our first experience with the ferret giving tree this year
and we sent thank yous to nearly all of them- however some did not come
with a compelte return adress or any information inside with a compelte
address - so please be sure to include those when sending things so we
can all properly thank the generous folks out there!

Perhaps this was the case with the person posting that their friend did
not receive a thank you - with only a first name and city mentioned
anywhere in or on the package a thank you cannot be sent :( so to
everyone who sent gifts on behalf of everyone recieving them - here
is a huge thank you!!!!!!!

Many of us are pretty swamped caring for these guys, add in the stress
of holidays and likely illness this time of year and we dont always
have time or energy or remember to thank all of the people that help
us - but it is always appreciated!

Take care!!

beth
www.crittercamp.biz