Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 03:05:57 EST
Hi Everyone,

I finally went over today to help mom with Teddy her baby Ferret. He is
4 months now. He has grown since I saw him last. His personality has
also kind of turned for the worst. He bit very hard. I did the scruff,
no bite, then drug him and hissed. After I did this, I swear he was
making fun of me. I swear he thinks it's funny what I am doing. He will
bounce all around then try to come back to bite me again. I'm saying it
in a firm voice. He did better at the end of the training session, but
I am getting worried. Are there any other ideas you guys might have? My
Mom tried the bitter apple and it didn't work. I swear though, this
ferret was making fun of me! lol

Gina