From:
Quad City Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:51:46 -0800
Hello everyone!

We at Quad City Ferret Rescue are happy to announce the winner of our
Crocodile Hunter Raffle. The winner is Don Regan. We hope he enjoys his
prizes.

We wish to thank everyone who purchased tickets for this raffle. The
money raised will help us with future shelter expenses: vet bills,
surgeries, food, litter, etc. Everyone on this list has been awesome,
you all are such great people, and you all love ferrets so much.

Thanks again for helping us out.

Paul & Cathy Hamlett
Quad City Ferret Rescue
Moscow, ID