From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:40:48 -0800
i was taken to task in a private email for my posting about our
ferrets within the thank you for the generous giving tree gifts we
are receiving - anyway i just want to clarify that we realize all
adrenal cases are not cancer and that melatonin implants are not always
the most effective treatements -

we follow our vets reccommendations and are also able to suggest she
look into options as well which she researches before she chooses a way
to proceed-

we have 4 ferrets with adrenal disease and they are on implants for now
for differing reasons and of course they are being monitored closely,
we have others with other conditions that are of course seeing the vet
regularly -

we have not only the wonderful 18 ferrets we care for but 121 other
rescued exotics and therefore we are on many lists and groups so that
we may provide the very best information and care - so the internet
time is a premium and especially now with holidays - i just jotted off
the thank you & didnt really take the time to check it over to be sure
it was worded just so-

again, the message was to thank those wonderful people who are sending
gifts to shelter ferrets! what a delightful surprise to have so many
caring people!!! thank you again!!!!

so back to caring for them- i just wanted to head off any further
misunderstandings-

thanks & take care!

beth
critter camp