From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:00:11 -0600
My first ferret Pendleton came with me on a rummage sale stroll. We had
a neighborhood rummage sale, and you could just walk along, stopping
at each one. It was fun seeing people react to him nosing around the
stuff. Lots of petting. One lady I asked for a bowl of water for him
wasn't sure what to think of him, such a funny look on her face.

We sometimes take one of them with us when we go through the Walgreens
drug store drive Thru. I was holding Atrus, and the lady offered to
send out a biscuit for our dog. It was evening, so he was a little hard
to see.He was standing in my lap leaning against my arm, just looking
around.I can't imagine what type of dog she thought he was.

Sarah