From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:39:27 -0600
hey everyone...

the raffle for the 'kustom kat parsons afghan' to raise funds for Rocky's
Rescue in MD is nearing its end...

if you still want to get tickets...snail mail is still possible...IF
you mail it RIGHT NOW...AND you let me know you have done so, so i can
reserve your tickets...

you can Paypal until midnight the 15th of October...  paypal addy is...
PLEASE not it is for the Barb Clay or Rocky's Afghan Raffle

see the details here...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/BarbClay_Afghan_Raffle.html

come on...let's do this up special for her...and you get a customized
afghan made by me for your generosity...well...IF you happen to be the
winner...;-)

love,
JustPlainKat

--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

FUNDRAISERS
SOS Calendar Sales... Jeanne Carley Calendar...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
Afghan Raffle for Barb Clay...Rocky's Ferret Rescue ...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/BarbClay_Afghan_Raffle.html
Shelter Giving Trees ...
http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/ShelterFerretsGivingTree1.htm