From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:28:51 -0700
I had a blast at the symposium, learned much, met people from last year
and new ones.  Great zoo trip Sunday; Thanks, Bob and Joel.

I took home a large bag of the new ferret Evo food (I put it in checked
baggage which got somewhat wet when transferred in Atlanta) but when I
opened it and put some out in the living room, right by the door, the
small black ants which had never been inside found it in about 20
minutes, had a lot of ants inside and had a feeding frenzy on the few
pieces in the floor.  This MUST be good ferret food!  Lots of meat and
fat in it.  Anyway I put Amdro ant bait outside and sprayed Orange Power
bug killer on the outside of the threshhold.  I swept up all the crumbs
in the area.  No ants this morning so I hope they don't return.

Carol Owens,
Ferret Friends
Tucson Az