From:
barbara roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:37:37 -0800
1. Nubbin- is 5 years old now. Mom just had to have him. First fert
I ever had. Took my fit at the age of 52 with hubby till i got him. I
always win. Well not always. Sure didn't know what we were getting in
to. Boy where did the time go? He still drags his little stuffed puppy
dog around that we got him when we brought him home. - he's still a
smartie at 5, knows the difference between it and the new one. It is so
raggy. But it's his. Doesn't want no part of the new one.

2. Molly jane just turned 5. Nubbin went with us to pick her out. There
was about 5 others running around and she was the one he picked out
from all of them.love at first sight. All the way home nub just licked
her all over. She was so tiny.-she too has her favorite since the
homecoming- a stuffed ghost that says,"happy halloween". Still works
after all the dragging around.also she put claims on my change purse
that looks like a bear that has a zipper. Loves to put her head in it
and walk around. She also loves to ride in her wagon while us humans
pull her around and say choo, choo. She even climbs in herself. Molly
likes to nose into everything, like my bathroom cupboard. Found the
hole where the plumbing comes in and made her great escape into the
walls of our double wide in the middle of winter. Oh what a scar! Mom
had to go under the house that just has a crawl space to find her after
we didn't hear her digging in the walls. Thanks goodness for my mickey
mouse watch that I taught her to come to the music that i was able to
find her. She was running under the plastic under the insulation. No
more cupboards to get into. Locks everywhere!

3. Little miss missy pooh- is 4 now.. She has her favorite ball she
likes to hide. She had her left gland removed, lost all her hair from
the middle of her back to her tail. Right after surgery it all came
back. And the little belly got bigger.when it's round up time after
free roam you can always find her snug as a mug in her little round bed
fit for one.

4. Toby Joe is also 4 we got him when we went for missy. Hubby wanted
another female, Missy was the only one plus this handsome little male
sitting there looking right up at me with the sad eyes. Hubby had
missy in his arms and was ready to go home and there I stood with this
beautiful male. Hubby said," hey what are you doing with that guy, we
came for another female."." I said do you honestly think i'm going to
leave him here all by himself?" sales lady spoke up," don't worry we
will be able to sell him". Mom barb looked at her and said', "no you
won't because he's going home with me, after I gave her a little poke..
Toby has had adrenal gland surgery, microchip on the other gland and is
on med's everyday for his little heart. He sleeps allot and some days
he runs with all he's got with the others. He's so gentle!

5. Oh then there is jennifer louise! What a mighty ferret. Always on the
go. Never stops. But is a love bug. She loves to lick, lick, lick. Got
to clean mom and dad's ears. They have a plastic garbage bag on the
living room floor that they all love to play in and she has to drag it
off to stash. She even did it when tim the moose was in it. Jenny weighs
a little over a pound and time about a 4 pounder. I swear she never
sleeps! She doesn't want to miss anything.

6. Last but not least my timmy-went into a pet shop to get another baby
girl and there layed on his back this huge funny looking guy looking
right up at me. While about 8 other little guys about 8 weeks old were
running all over and around. I called hubby and asked if a male can
come home with me instead of a female. We are like 2 over grown babies.
He wanted another girl and i just had to have this guy. Well guess who
won? You got it! Brought him home and hubby was funny, the man that
wanted a girl already had a name for him. Mean while i had about 50
picked out on the 2 and a half hour drive home with him. Timmy it was.
But hubby thought he was so ugly! Looked like a possum. Well there is
no ferret that is ugly! We found out tim is deaf but it doesn't stop
him. He plays so gentle with the girls. And wen they all attack him he
will lay on his back still and squall like he's really getting hurt.
Such a man!my man. His favorite thing are the coasters. Takes one by
one and hides them and stacks them in one place. These are his. Mom got
a new set. He'd like to have them! Oh he loves to follow me everywhere
and when i stop to do anything he stops and lays on his back and looks
up at me till I pick him up and put him over my shoulder. Another thing
tim was a biter when we got him. Think he was brought back to the store
and was abused. Thank you to that bad human, he's the love of my life.
All 6 of them are.

Want to see how good looking we are e-mail mom at [log in to unmask]
and she'll send pic's of us. Happy thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!