From:
Melissa Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:48:46 -0800
Hi all,

I have:

Zelda (Booger, Boogs, Boogie, Boogie Lou Who, Princess), the bitey
cajun, ~2 years. Sable. We brought her back from New Orleans because
she was the most vicious biter we'd ever seen. Just wanted a little
attention. She only bites now if you're holding her and she gets
overexcited. Given the more respectable name "Zelda" to avoid funny
looks when at the vet.

Leyna (Leynani, Lee-naughty), Boogs's partner-in-crime, ~1 year. Sable.
She and Boogs look so alike that I suspect I'm yelling at the wrong one
half of the time. She likes to bite the cat. Cat is not amused.

Mongo (Momo, Mogomo, Momo Gogo, Mo), the cuddle ferret, ~1 year. Sable.
Loves to chew on TV remotes when we forget to put them in unreachable
places. Loves to wrestle the cat. Cat actually enjoys this. Fun to
watch. Loves to sleep on top of Nibbles, which is funny, because he's
about 10 times her size.

And the ones that aren't technically mine:

Nibbles (Nibs, Nibby, Kitty Kitty, Noodle, The White Weasel, Needles -
when her claws get long), the adrenal supermodel, ~3 years. Dew. Total
people ferret. She just had adrenal surgery a few weeks ago and has
bounced back admirably. Skinniest weasel ever, despite daily duck soup
feedings. Technically belongs to my sister.

Jasper (Jas, Jasputin, Mongo), the football player, ~3 years. Silver.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Incidentally, likes to sleep in
the silverware drawer. Man, I hate that. Belongs to my friend, who has
been busy with her wedding and honeymoon. He's snuggly.

Frosty (Frost, Frostweasel, FrostEvil, Frost Devil), the frost demon,
~3 years. Albino. Very evil smart ferret. If ever there was a ferret
supervillain, she's it. Leads the others into all kinds of mischief.
The only ferret to have escaped our fortress and had an adventure into
the wilderness of the suburbs. I suspect she managed to climb out a
window that was 5' off the ground. Way too smart. Also belongs to
friend.

--
Best,

Melissa
(and the menagerie: Boogie, Leyna, Mongo, Nibbles, Milo, Olim, Binky,
Lucky, Yattle, Ron, Zeke, Frosty and Jasper)
(and those we miss: Snowbird, PeeWee, Chekhov, Hermione, Turbo and
Malfoy)